|File Size||847.73 KB|
|Download JPacman 0.1999|
JPacman is a game inspired on the classic Pac-man, with a couple of interesting gameplay add ons.
It's a personal project I coded in 1998-1999 as a gift to my mom, a super fan of the original Pac-man game.
In late 2015 I found the original code in an old backup disc and I decided to revive the project.
The game name from my name (Juan Pablo) and Pac-man: JP + Pacman = JPacman
Note: This version is only available in Spanish, although you don't need to read too much to play this game 🙂
How to Install JPacman
- Unzip the downloaded file to the desktop or to any other folder in your PC except for the "Program Files", just to avoid access permission issues.
- The downloded package contains two folders with the game. Choose the one that matcges the Windows version you have installed.
- Run the JPacman.exe file in the selected folder and enjoy the game!
How to Play JPacman
- Use the arrow keys to move the main character and eat all the yellow dots to go to the next level.
- Run away from the colored ghosts; if they catch you, you will lose one of your three lives.
- Eat the cookies (kind of donuts, actually) and become stronger for a short time; you can eat the ghosts during that lapse.
- Discover how to get the maximum possible score in the secret X levels!
- Eat the fruits that randomly appear in the center of the screen to get a higher score.
- Be carefule, the yellow dots may surprise you in advanced levels!
- Are you up to the challenge of beating the 32 levels of the game?
- Use the arror keys and ENTER to navigate through the menus.
- There is no support for gamepads.
Developed in 1999 by Juan Pablo Lastra
Shared in 2016 at Papá Game Dev
JPacman was developed with a recreational and educational purpose and it's not a commercial project.
Pac-man is a registered trademark and it's a property of Namco Bandai. http://pacman.com/
Aqrit's ddWrapper was developed by Aqrit. http://bitpatch.com/ddwrapper.html